Monday, September 19, 2005

How Much Time?



I must say it is sad to see that with all the info I post here I only get a few questions.As for how much time? The time is now, the things I spoke of started when Katrina hit, and more things will now happen with the weather and earth that will shock you all.Remember I said in the future New Orleans is known as the Dead City?Remember that.I also told you that the storm Ophelia would make you think that someone was controlling it. And the storm did strange things.

What does all of this mean? Nothing if you think I'm making this all up. Or I am a freak or something.This will all be here for you to read after I leave.And when it all starts to happen then what do you say or do?
I have told you all what to do, I have said it here and on other blog's.I find it funny that I posted on another blog what that storm Ophelia would do and no one said nothing about it.Here is why I bring that up,You have a person who says they are from the future, which I know is hard to believe.But that person starts to tell you things that start happening and no one notices it at all.Which proves my point about this age of people.You are all sleep!!!!! If you would get your heads out of your asses and open your eyes you could stop what is happening in the USA. You could see what is going on.You all walk around as if you are in some kind of coma or something.I look into your eyes and I see nothing!! What is wrong with you all???Can someone tell me what is wrong with you all??? I don't get how you all made it this far, 2005.

All you see and care about is what's on TV or how much sex you can have, or how much money you can make! when are you going to realize none of this is important?I am sad to say you will fine this out sooner then you think.You still have time to stop what the government is doing.If you stop that then you can stop what happens to this country.You know one of the people who came here with me Kelly, said you are wasting your time trying to tell these people anything, and I think she is right.What is the point?I have been here over a year and all I have seen are drug heads, money hungry sex starved fools!!! What if I told you that in 2006 Iran will be a big problem for you all? Would you hear that?

You care about nothing.And for that you will all suffer for no reason!!


Will the city rise? Will you all wake up and take this nation back?

I will find out in 3 days.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the last several years I have had a feeling that what you describe would come to pass. I have taught my wife to shoot, and have been accumulating "supplies" for the last few years. I live in the western most city on the EAST COAST, home of the last super bowl.
I have been telling people for a while that technology would be our downfall, and I still believe this is true.
One thing that I have yet to figure out is what becomes a valuable commidity in the years following the war? I know food and water will be precious, but I dont have enough of that to trade or barter with. Are cigarrettes and alcohol in high demand after the war??? I know that any of the addicts that survive would be wanting, and I know cash will be worthless. I plan on trying to be as self sufficient as possible, but there are times when trade will be necessary. Also, for others who might read this...stock up on small caliber ammunition, it is lightweight, and cheap now to buy, so buy a lot. The small caliber arms, like .22 and .17 are inexpensive, light and easy to maintain. But do have at least .45 handgun for self-defense.
I have always had this preminition that I would be a part of this bleak future. Not necessarliy someone important, but known for being able to organize and lead.
I am a military man now, still serving this country. I have seen the inconsistencies in our Gov't. but I have been sitting back, and preparing for when the future comes...I will survive. My family will survive.
Qronos with the few days you have left please continue your posts, any info you leave is valuable, at least to me......Maybe one day when I am old and dying I will meet you and say thanks......... Ballz68

4:42 AM  
Blogger Qronos1 said...

Yes you are right about food being precious.From what I am told cigarettes will be in high demand after the war, I don't know about alcohol.Candy bars will be a big thing right after the war.Also let people know about this site.You may not know it now, but it will become like a blue print for the future.

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be nice to come back for a visit in 2012!

9:05 PM  
Anonymous MFD said...

11 May 12 We know it is now! MFD!

1:46 AM  
Anonymous az said...

who wins the current election?

9:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Time stamp 10/29/12

just days away from 12/21/12

3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im from Holland, do you have some information about our future? Im also prepearing for disasters, and learning about nature, so we will survive! I hope! I have read your information with pleasure! :) Jessica (date 16 december 2012)

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear readers,

even if you do not beleave in what others say the most logic way is alway's the gate to a future.

beleave in yourself as for you know what you are capabel of.

i prepare myself not because of the warnings we get. not even because the words qronos has shared with us. (many tanks qronos). but because it's my logical way.

I have build up seed stocks to get a basic plant life when needed. grasses, scrub's and trees are part of it.

I have build a low energie growing module for indoor growing solutions. this is tested with the seeds in my stocks.

I have prepared schematic's for ancient weapons (as these will be easier to make yourself, even proppeld weapons, slingshot, bow and arrow, etc).

I have made my own biological biograph of all herbs and plants that will become usefull and are possibel to grow and acquired in my regions. medicine and food/ nutrients.

I made 3 solutions for getting water. slow and fast. 1 of these is using alive plants to filter the water. you cut off stems and the plant will leak it's fluids, but they will be save to drink.

i have a stock of clean earth to grow on as well for enough clean materials and manure (in very concentratet liquid form).

I also selectet 12 locations in a range of 80 km to locate other's who are informed and are the best locations for starting a basic farm.

@jessica veel succes, je bent niet alleen. wat ik denk te weten doet er niet toe. wees voorbereid en leer jezelf alles.

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am just wondering. What about laws concerning timetravel. If you change the past, you change the future. If the future is changed you might not even exist. A so called Timeparadox. What if someone survives thanks to this blog and this person becomes a new Hitler. etc etc etc.... Could it be that by changing time you create an alternate timeline and consequently create an paralel universe. What about the theory that god is the creator and the Big Bang gods creation.

So many questions, so many ansers, time is infinate and the sky is the limit.

It is 19.12.2012 now. We are overwhelmed with information. Throught the forrest I can't see the trees. Perhaps for the better.

I am a trekkie from Holland.

Live long and Prosperous,

Arie


4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hier lopen een hele hoop gekken rond, doe eens normaal!

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time travel is impossible! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL53CX2QMSc

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir? I'm... am I you? Did I travel back to try and wake all these incredibly extremely annoyingly asleep sheeples? No one opens their eyes I've tried to convince my friends about more things I've been finding out lately but everyone thinks I'm a fool!! :/ Anyway.. what's the point.. nobody's asleep.. they're all in a coma.
J22 out

Ps. Jamiekouwenberg@live.nl if anyone wants to team up. Yeah. I'm not giving this up either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I assume you still receive some kind of message informing you in your time about my response on your topic? Today is february 1st 2016. I have a feeling the world as we know it is gonna change.. I need guidance people! I feel like the only one awake around me... can't you visit me? Right now? I can't fight this on my own here! People know things but no one stands up or rounds people up to come in action! Well at least I informed everybody well enough to let them wake up if something happens to me... they're all watching. Even right now. *waving smiling friendly whilst regrettably knowing the truth is not meant to be*. Yet!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Veerle said...

Wordt tijd dat hij terugkomt!

2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don’t they provide kids with grammar and spelling lessons in the future anymore? There are so many writing errors it’s painful to read.

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spijtig dat ik nog nooit een tijdreiziger kon ontmoeten.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home