Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Being from the year 2063 you have certain things you can say and things you can not say.I will
say this, the economic crash that will happen to the United States will stem from this hurricane that just hit New Orleans.One might say that you do not have to be from the future to say that.Your president Bush will be hit hard from this politically and this will hurt him more then you think right now.The woes of this nation are just starting and they will get far far worse then they are now.Look over at your west coast, what do you see? What you see is different from what I see in my time.I say to the people in California I would leave before things get the way they are meant to get. Also one more very bad Hurricane will hit the United States this year.I can not say the location, if I do then I would greatly mess up things.I know, I did say that things will get bad for the people of California.But looking at this from where I am everyone knew this was going to happen.Now I told you when.Why am I here you might ask?

I am here on a mission that started in 2004 just a little over a year ago. Four of us came from the year 2063 on a mission that is to the up most importance to our time.Our mission has 2 more weeks left in it and then we must return.Up until now I have said nothing to anyone in this time of who or where i am from.I must say that before we came to this time we knew what would be happening while we where here.I never knew how it would effect me.I feel so sorry for all of you and it has brought tears to my eyes to see the suffering of the people from New Orleans who in the future will be called the people from the dead city.I can not say out right what will happen but I will say it.You must read very carefully what I say.I do know this, things will get better but it is a very dark time ahead for you all.

This oil problem you are having is just the beginning of more bad woes that will hit this nation. In my time we no longer use oil as a main source of energy.We have found ways to harvest energies from the air and sun that you are able to do now, but the powers that be would have you believe it is not possible.It is this same energy that brought us to your time.
I know you may not believe what I am telling you is true, but when my words come to pass, then you will see.I will post more soon.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to know if you are real??????

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coversational Copywriting
How do you write copy? Do you write stiff, formal feature selling paragraphs, or conversational, personal copy stressing You, not I? This article on conversational copy by Kathy Sierra, is about books ...
It's really nice to find blogs like yours. I hope more and more people like you write a lot of stuffs you are talking about.

Business Broker is a topic that is also nice to discuss. I hope you can do some Business Broker related stuff.

More power to you!

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

. . . and in two weeks you are no longer present on this blog . . . right? :)

8:13 PM  
Blogger Qronos1 said...

I two weeks I will leave you with something more valuable then money.This is not some sick trick or something.

8:59 AM  
Blogger rebecca marie said...

i like your name, father time...

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please get a spell check. "up most"??? & countless other careless grammatical and spelling errors make me fear for the future even more than your Titor-rehash.

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Penis.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home